Juan Antonio Boyd specializes his practice in Banking Law
Where he is highly recognized by providing successful consultancy to financial entities in collection processes and asset recoveries.
In addition, he focuses his practice in Corporate and Financial Law, advising clients in cases related to mergers and acquisitions both national and transnational, as well as general corporate issues.
Juan counts with a vast experience representing clients of a wide array of sectors and industries with notable highlights of expertise in the regulatory arena.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law and Political Science, graduated with honors, Panama.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina (University Exchange Program).
- Certificate in Business Administration for Attorneys, INCAE Business School, Alajuela, Costa Rica.
- Panama National Bar Association
- International Bar Association