Counting on more than a decade worth of experience in legal practice
Carolina De la Guardia advises numerous local and multinational companies in terms of Data Protection, Information Technology & Communication Laws, Corporate and Financial Law (Mergers and Acquisitions), as well as legal consultancy for regulated sectors. Additionally, Carolina maintains a record of successful advisories and support in Public Procurements processes in diverse sectors.
Carolina Possesses a multi sectorial expertise that has allowed her to integrally guide leading companies in the agroindustrial, telecommunication, technology, pharmaceutical, retail, energy and banking sectors, both locally and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law and Political Science, Universidad Católica Santa María La Antigua, Faculty of Law and Political Science, Panama.
- Master’s degree in Corporate Law and American Legal System (LL.M.), College of William & Mary, Law School.
- English Law Seminar for International Students, Yale University, New Haven, USA.
- Panama National Bar Association
- Panama Chamber of Information and Communications Technology, Innovation and Telecommunications.
- Panamanian Institute of Law and New Technologies.
- The Vance Center, Women in the Profession (WIP)