Counting on more than a decade worth of experience in legal practice
Mantiene un récord de asesorías exitosas en materia de Contrataciones Públicas.
Carolina De la Guardia advises numerous local and multinational companies in terms of Data Protection, Information Technology & Communication Laws, Corporate and Financial Law (Mergers and Acquisitions), as well as legal consultancy for regulated sectors. Additionally, Carolina maintains a record of successful advisories and support in Public Procurements processes in diverse sectors.
Carolina Possesses a multi sectorial expertise that has allowed her to integrally guide leading companies in the agroindustrial, telecommunication, technology, pharmaceutical, retail, energy and banking sectors, both locally and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law and Political Science, Universidad Católica Santa María La Antigua, Faculty of Law and Political Science, Panama.
- Master’s degree in Corporate Law and American Legal System (LL.M.), College of William & Mary, Law School. USA.
- English Law Seminar for International Students, Yale University, New Haven, USA.
- Panama National Bar Association
- Panama Chamber of Information and Communications Technology, Innovation and Telecommunications.
- Panamanian Institute of Law and New Technologies.
- The Vance Center, Women in the Profession (WIP)